Thursday 19 January 2017

Free Tips Tips For 20/1/2017

Just one winner today and a return of £3.75 for a £5 bet, This is actually better than my financial advisors investments in stocks and stuff, but that is not as much fun. You will numerically lose more bets than you win, but with multiples and reasonable odds we will pull this into profit. I only started this because my own personal tips over the year have netted me £1,100 profit on £3,600 of bets you I can predict a winner or two.

Ladbrokes often give enhanced odds on reasonably priced horses, the other day I got £14  for a £2 bet then lost £4 on two more bets but they quite often come in.

So here are tomorrows tips along with the story so far. The first race is at Lingfield.

Tips for 20/1/2017
The Story So FAr


No comments:

Post a Comment