Thursday 26 January 2017

Free Tips For 27/1/2017

Well a  profit today , 1 non runner, 1 place and 1 winner but proves I can get things right. This is the thirteenth post of this blog and some people think that's unlucky , but we shall see with my tips for tomorrow which could return a tidy sum if you get these odds AND more importantly they win.

I think Coral give ludicrous offers of like 30 to 1 for Chelsea to beat Sunderland for new customers with a maximum bet of a pound and Ladbrokes have the "acca" insurance for five fold accumulators where you get your money back as a free bet if you lose. To be quite honest they are rubbish offers. If your are a new customer sign up through TopCashBack and you will get some cracking offers that way , I think I got about £30 for signing up with Ladbrokes and Betfred.

Anyway here's the tips for tomorrow and the story so far. Sleep well my friends.

Tips for 27/1/2017

The story so far

No comments:

Post a Comment