Wednesday 25 January 2017

Free Tips For 26/1/2017

I missed today, probably a good thing given my recent performance, but I will turn this around, as I said at the beginning using my own tips I am well in profit over the last 12 months. There are a lot of tipsters who charge a fortune for their tips which would be fine if they were guaranteed, but I've not seen one that lives up to it's claims apart from maybe Free Racing Tips who have returned a decent profit for a reasonable outlay for me.

Also Betfair have decided I can advertise for them, they are good because you get a permanent best odds guaranteed and they give you a decent starting offer as well., if you don't have an account they are worth signing up with.

Sometimes it's good to look at what horse are "steamers" odds shortening close to the race, again sometimes this works sometimes not.

So here are my educated guesses for tomorrow my friends, I'll update the story so far with Friday's tips.

Tips For 26/1/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment