Saturday 17 February 2018

Free Tips For 17/2/2018

Todays Tips 3:15 Haydock, 2:20 Lingfield, 3:00 Ascot
I know I haven't kept this up but I'm now betting less  but winning a decent amount and finding great amusement and some of the claims that drop into my inbox. One was for £1500 OFF a monthly tips subscription. That's more that a lot of people's take home pay and would take a lot of wins and nerve to put you into profit. Others mail me about the six winners they've had today or the 29 out of 30 winners they've had this month.

One guy had a semi good idea. Two long odds horses  with singles and doubles each way. I only saw it win once in two months and that was a day I didn't put a bet on. I was doing two 50p singles and a 50p e/w double.

One decent free tip is the Timeform Stat Selector that's published each day at around 10:30 / 11 on their APP. That tends to win more often than not. I now put on a 40p e/w trixie and three 60p singles.

I've included my tipes for today.

The general rule with betting is:

"You Lose Some, You Lose Some More"

Have a winning Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment