Saturday 3 June 2017

Free Tips For 03/6/2017 - Epsom Derby Day

Free Tips For Epsom
I haven't posted since February, because I haven't been able to predict enough winners to share with you. Yes I've maintained a decent return mainly from last minute bets , and horses that have served me well in the past or I like the name of. One of the reasons I enjoy betting is the statistical analysis (sad I know) which is great when it pays off, but when you put 50p on a 40/1 outsider because you like the name, that sort of says it all.

I've stopped subscribing to by tipster because the only guarantee was that the horse would come last (with the odd exception) , my profits dipped below 2K so that was the cut off. I am amazed at the number of tipsters who predict "guaranteed" winners. You're not guaranteed a winner even in a one horse race, it could fall or be pulled up or be disqualified!!

I think these tipsters make a tidy sum from loyal subscribers, if you have 500 subscribers paying £15 a month , that's £7.5 a month which is a reasonable income for something which may not be a success. I was paying £9 a month , betting £10 a day, so now I'm on your own.

It's Epsom Derby day and my tips are at the top. Good luck if you use them . I put a 30p e/w trixie and 3 one pound singles on. If you can get a free bet somewhere it's worth a punt, or you can sign up for a lot of the big betting sites through TopCashBack and get free bets and cashback.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment