Wednesday 8 February 2017

Free Tips For 09/2/2017

One winner last time out returning £3.75 for our £5 stake. So I am giving you three for tomorrow. These aren't the only bets I put on, and very often I will see something that takes my fancy and I will place a winning bet, but that's just luck of the moment and impossible to share and I'm not going to say I won this or whatever. My project with the tips on this blog is to put these tips into big (well biggish) profit. I want you to be able to put a bet on tomorrow and buy a couple of drinks with your winnings.

I have started posting every few days because some days I just don't see ant potential winners I could share with you.

So here's the tips for tomorrow.

As I keep saying, I will give you three winners and a decent return, one day, and it may be tomorrow.
The first two races are at Huntingdon,

Free Tips For 09/2/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment